Q: How can I donate items to the Walk of Fame & History project?
A: NC State Athletics is cataloguing artifacts to be displayed and invites Wolfpack Nation to consider donating any items that help tell the proud story of the Wolfpack.
Examples include, but are not limited to:
• Team and individual championship memorabilia
• Olympic memorabilia
• Game worn memorabilia
• Photographs, film and video spanning the decades
• Unique, one-of-a-kind items of all types
All donated items will be considered for display either on a permanent or temporary basis. Displayed items will be appropriately attributed to the donor, while items not displayed will be provided to University Archives for safekeeping. All donated items become the permanent property of NC State University.
For questions or to donate an item, please contact Assistant Athletics Director for Administration, Georgia Brown, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.515.3457.
For complete details, click here.
Q: How will the indoor pratice facility impact parking at Carter-Finley Stadium?
A: When considering the site for the Indoor Facility, several factors came into play. Some of these factors are listed below:
• How can the current outdoor practice configuration (two grass fields and one artificial turf field) be preserved?
• What location lessens the impact to the team if inclement weather arrives quickly?
• Is there something close to a mid-point between the Murphy Center and the Dail Practice Fields (outdoor) ?
• How is football parking going to be impacted?
• What site looks the best aesthetically?
All of these factors, and more, were considered when selecting the site that is at the front of the upper portion of the Southeast Lot.
For a complete explanation, including a map of the impacted lots, click here.