This Is Our State Campaign
The NC State football team has been busy this summer claiming the State as ours. Now it is your turn. The Wolfpack nation is known across North Carolina as having the most die-hard fans. Help us claim every inch of the state. As Wolfpack fans are traveling in North Carolina this summer, grab your camcorder or cell phone and take a quick video of you and your family and friends at those vacation spots and highway signs. If you are not planning to travel, that is ok, we still need to claim your hometown as ours. Take a video or photo from your favorite downtown hangout or at the favorite spot on your property.
Once you have the video, simply email the video file or load it onto YouTube and send the link to email@example.com. Videos that meet the guidelines below will be posted on GoPack.com throughout the summer. We will then be selecting the best videos to show on the Carter-Finley Stadium video board this fall. If you are unable to shoot a video, still photos can be submitted*
In order for the video to qualify the following guidelines must be met...
- Video must be less than 20 seconds
- Participants must be wearing NC State shirts and/or hat or have an NC State flag in the frame
- At least one participant must show the Wolf Sign at some point in the video
- The phrase, “This Is OUR State” must be said some time in the video
- Location where the video is taken must be mentioned
"Hello Wolfpack fans, this is the Smith Family from Raleigh. We are here at Wrightsville Beach and This Is OUR STATE."