- Opened in 1966, renovated in 2003
- Features approximately 2,200 chairback seats, 500 bleacher seats, and seating for 350 on the Avent's Army hill. Official capacity is listed as 3,051.
- Season tickets sold out for the 2014 season, with a school record 1,750 being sold prior to the season.
- In 2013, the Wolfpack routinely outdrew capacity, setting a new stadium record with 3,123 in attendance on April 27 against North Carolina.
- State drew 62,170 total fans at an average of 1,884 per game in 2013, both program records.
- Doak Field at Dail Park now features a completely renovated locker room, training room, and player lounge that was completed in 2014.
- Prior to the 2014 season, on-field renovations included a state-of-the-art batters' eye, a new grass infield, and a reworked bullpen.
- Future plans include an indoor hitting facility.