- Opened in 1966, renovated in 2003
- Features approximately 2,200 chairback seats, 500 bleacher seats, and seating for 350 on the Avent's Army hill. Official capacity is listed as 3,051.
- In 2013, the Wolfpack routinely outdrew capacity, setting a new stadium record with 3,123 in attendance on April 27 against North Carolina.
- State drew 62,170 total fans at an average of 1,884 per game in 2013, both program records.
- Six of the top seven single game attendance figures, and three of the top six for three-game series happened in 2013.
- Doak Field at Dail Park will feature a completely renovated locker room, training room, and player lounge in 2014.
- On-field renovations for 2014 include a state-of-the-art batters' eye, a new grass infield, and a reworked bullpen.
- Future plans include an indoor hitting facility.