Giving back to the community is a major point of emphasis for Wolfpack athletics. NC State student-athletes worked with the Student-Athlete Development office to make a positive impact on the local community and champion community service and involvement, participating in numerous events.
- NC State Athletics raised over $100,000 for local, national, and international charities, including approximately $75,000 for the Kay Yow Cancer Fund from initiatives including Hoops for Hope game and the Spring Football game.
- Ten Teams participated in Kay Yow Cancer Fund Awareness games during the season.
- Student-athletes volunteered at over 60 different non-profit organizations and schools resulting in over 3,300 hours of community service.
- 49 student-athletes participated in Wolfpack Blitz in March and spoke to nearly 3,000 children at 15 elementary schools about the importance of positive character traits.
- NC State Athletic Teams provided Thanksgiving meals to 11 families in Wake County.
- Student-athletes provided meals to over 1,000 homeless individuals on 20 different occasions through Athletes in Action.
- 1,000 toys were donated to Toys for Tots at a men's basketball game.
- NC State donated 1,388 tickets and 132 autographed items to various charitable organizations and schools to assist with fundraisers.
Visit the official Community Service website.