Judson University, 1992
- Led NC State to a No. 14 national ranking during the 2012 season as the Pack enjoyed its first 6-0 start since 1982, one game shy of the program best.
- In two seasons with the Wolfpack, Findley has produced one All-ACC first teamer, State's first since 2009, and five All-ACC academic selections.
- Owns a 93-68-17 career record with back-to-back conference championships in 2009 and 2010 at Butler.
- During his collegiate playing career, Findley was a four-time team MVP at Judson College in Elgin, Ill., a three-time NAIA All-American, three-time NCCAA All-American, and a two-time NSCAA All-American as a midfielder. In 2005, he was named to Judson's Athletic Hall of Fame.
- Findley went on to play professionally for the Charlotte Eagles from 1991 to 1996, helping the Eagles to three South Atlantic Division championships, five divisional playoff appearances, and two trips to the national finals.
Born on September 8, 1970. He and his wife, Joanne, have five children, Gabriel, Elysia, Corinne, Stephen and Keane.
College: Findley enjoyed a standout collegiate career, as he was a four-time Most Valuable Player on the men's soccer team at Judson College in Elgin, Ill. He was a three-time NAIA All-American, a three-time NCCAA All-American, and a two-time NSCAA All-American as a midfielder. He was named the Northern Illinois Intercollegiate Conference Player of the Year for three consecutive seasons, and he was named Judson's Athlete of the Year in 1990.
Findley helped Judson to its first NCCAA National Tournament championship in 1991, and he finished his collegiate career in fifth place on Judson's all-time assist list with 48. He was named to Judson's Athletic Hall of Fame in 2005.
Professional: Following his collegiate career, Findley played professional soccer for the Charlotte Eagles for six seasons (1991-96). He helped the Eagles to three South Atlantic Division Championships, five divisional playoff appearances, and two trips to the national finals.
FINDLEY YEAR BY YEAR:
|Year||School||Overall Rec.||Conf. Rec.||Finish|
|Totals|| ||93-68-17||36-26-8|| |