NC State Cheerleading Scholarship Fund
July 28, 2010
How Can I Contribute to the NC State Cheerleading Scholarship Fund
1. Select which fund you would like to donate to. Contributions made to either fund are tax deductible.
• Ouida Bell Endowment – an account that funds scholarships based on interest accrued on the principle that has been contributed to the account. The principle is maintained in the account to fund scholarships for subsequent years. The interest determines the amount that is dispersed annually. This fund is located in the NC State Alumni Foundation
• Ouida Bell Scholarship Enhancement Fund – an account that will contribute a portion of its donations to the Ouida Bell Endowment to continue the longevity of our scholarship fund; however its main purpose is be immediately used to fund scholarships for the current or subsequent year. This fund is located in the NC State Foundation
2. Find out if the company that you work for/own matches donations. If so, obtain their matching gift paperwork and submit it with your gift.
3. To contribute to the Ouida Bell Endowment complete your check with Quida Bell Endowment in the memo.
4. To contribute to the Ouida Bell Scholarship Enhancement Fund complete your check with Quida Bell Scholarship Enhancement Fund in the memo.
5. Send checks to:
6. Questions contact:
Sponsors will be recognized for their contributions by having their names or corporate logos displayed on one of our team t-shirts that are worn by the team at practice, on travel to games and on a recognition board on our website.
Contribution levels are as follows:
Silver Sponsor = donation of up to $100.00
Gold Sponsor = donation beyond Silver up to $500.00
Platinum Sponsor = donation beyond Gold up to $1,000.00
Diamond Sponsor = donation beyond Platinum (all Diamond donations will be in larger print)