- Totaled three first place finishes on the year, including the Hokie Invitational (mile and DMR) and the High Point Invitational (3,000m).
- Set personal best in 3,000m at High Point Invitational with a time of 9:31.21.
2014 Outdoor Track and Field
- Qualified for NCAA East Regional in the 1,500m.
- Registered a ninth-place finish in the 1,500m at the Virginia Challenge with a time of 4:22.73, the second-best 1,500m time of her career.
- Ran the 1,500m and the 5,000m at the ACC Championships.
2013 Outdoor Track Made one appearance during the season Ran a 4:47.22 in the 1500m prelims at the ACC Championships
2012-13 Indoor Track Did not compete
2012 Outdoor Track Did not compete
2011-12 Indoor Track Did not compete 2011 Outdoor Track Did not compete
2010-11 Indoor Track Did not compete
2010 Outdoor Track Competed in the 1,500m and 5,000m during the outdoor season Qualified to run at the NCAA East Regional Championships in both events Best time in the 1,500m was 4:22.11 Finished fifth at the ACC Championships Best time in the 5,000m was 16:27.42 at the Raleigh Relays
2009-10 Indoor Track Competed in the mile and 3,000m during the indoor season Achieved All-ACC honors in the mile with a third place finish in a collegiate-best time of 4:47.16 Best time in the 3,000m was 9:46.05 for third place at the Virginia Tech Invitational
2009 Outdoor Track Redshirted the season
2008-09 Indoor Track Redshirted the season
Prep/Personal Attended Jackson High School under coach Kevin Walsh. Three-time league, county, district and regional cross country champion. Three-time league and country cross country MVP. Awarded three times to the all-state cross country team. Placed first in the 1,600m and 3,200m for indoor track. County and district champion for the 1,600m run all four years. Awarded the All-Ohio 1,600m run twice. Personal bests of 4:56 in the mile, 11:03 in the 3,200m and 18:03 in the 5,000m. Graduated in May 2012 with a degree in communication media and is currently pursuing her Masters degree