| Taryn Wentz
Redshirt freshman Tremanisha Taylor wins the shot put and is second to teammate Lawanda Henry in the weight at season-opening Holiday Open in Newport News, Va.
- Did not compete during the indoor season.
- Threw the hammer during the outdoor season.
- Best mark was 128'10".
- Competed in the indoor season only in the long jump, shot put and 200m.
- Second on the team with a 17'03.50".
- Third on the team in the shot put with a 33'05.25".
- Transferred from Georgetown.
- Competed for coach Dan Jystad at Forest Hills HS.
- Top mark was a 19'00.75" in the long jump.
- Top triple jump mark was a 38'11.00".
- Also competed in the 100 hurdles, her top time is a 15.00.
- Was all-county, all-conference and all-state all four years of high school.
- Won the state championship in the long jump and triple jump her junior year.
- Daughter of Casselina and Michael Wentz.
- Majoring in science, technology & society.
TARYN WENTZ's Collegiate Bests
Long Jump 17'03.50"
Shot Put 33'05.25"