ACC Players of the Year Andrew Colley and Nick Gwiazdowski are among the honorees
Core group will represent each position on field
GoPack.com takes a look at the Pack's defensive backs during fall camp
Mike Glennon threw for 245 yards and three touchdowns
Pack travels to Connecticut Saturday
NC State vs. North Carolina - AP Gallery
Mike Glennon threw for 307 yards and tossed two touchdowns.
NC State vs. Florida State
As a RS - Sophomore (2013):
- Starting right corner who ranked sixth on the team in tackles.
- Had a career high three pass breakups versus Central Michigan.
AS A RS - FRESHMAN (2012):
- The team's nickel-back, he started five contests when the Pack opened in that formation.
- Played the field corner spot behind All-American David Amerson.
- Started his first career game in the win over No. 3 Florida State, he intercepted his first career pass in the third quarter to set up the Pack's first touchdown of the night.
As a Freshman (2011):
- Red-shirted the season, he was named the defensive scout team player of the week for the Central Michigan and Clemson games.
In High School:
- Competed at the 2010 Shrine Bowl.
- Honors: NCPreps.com 4A all-state. All-conference performer as a senior.
- Senior Stats: Scored 11 touchdowns and had just under 1,000 receiving yards, 40 tackles and three INTs for coach Chris Martin.
- Junior Stats: 86 tackles and two interceptions, two KO returns for TDs.