Core group will represent each position on field
Pack fans donate more than $20,000 for cancer research
Team elects group of peers to `position of respect'
As a Junior (2013):
- Named the Wolfpack's Offensive Scout Team Player of the Year.
- Sat out the season after transferring from Florida.
- Elected to serve on the team's Leadership Council for 2013.
As a Sophomore at Florida (2012):
- Came off the bench in the third quarter of the Louisiana game with Florida trailing 20-13, and helped the Gators to a 27-20 win with a pair of TD drives, he Was 6-of-8 for 64 yards and had a 39-yard scoring pass.
- Started the Gator's 23-0 win over Jacksonville State, completing 14-of-22 passes for 154 yards.
As a Freshman at Florida (2011):
- Started two games, taking on No. 1 LSU in Baton Rouge in his first career start, and then at No. 24 Auburn in back-to-back weeks.
- The first true freshman quarterback at Florida to take his first career snap as the starter.
In High School:
- Played quarterback for coach Jack Daniels.
- Led Dwyer to its first state championship during his junior campaign.
- Dwyer posted a 12-2 record and reached the state 4A semifinals during his senior campaign.
- Competed in the 2011 U.S. Army All-American Bowl.
- Honors: Palm Beach Post's Offensive Player of the Year and Lou Groza Palm Beach County High School Player of the Year.
- Senior Stats: 2,743 passing yards and an area-best 32 touchdowns with just one interception; 63 rushes for 368 yards and seven scores.
- Rankings: Four-star prospect by Rivals.com and Scout.com; No. 75 overall prospect and No. 3 quarterback in the nation.