As a Freshman (2013):
- Saw action in seven games before dislocating his elbow at Florida State.
- Returned nine kickoffs, including a high of five for 81 yards against Clemson.
In High School:
- Played both wide receiver and linebacker for coach Chris Miller.
- Helped team to a 10-3 record as a senior and a trip to the state quarterfinals.
- Junior Stats: 27 catches for 523 yards and 7 touchdowns; 67 tackles, 12 tackles for loss and six sacks
- Rankings: No. 25 player in North Carolina (rivals.com), No. 29 OLB nationally (scout.com).