ACC Players of the Year Andrew Colley and Nick Gwiazdowski are among the honorees
Core group will represent each position on field
GoPack.com takes a look at the Pack's defensive backs during fall camp
Mike Glennon threw for 245 yards and three touchdowns
Pack travels to Connecticut Saturday
NC State vs. North Carolina - AP Gallery
Mike Glennon threw for 307 yards and tossed two touchdowns.
NC State vs. Florida State
AS A RS JUNIOR (2014):
• Has started 28 straight games at cornerback - the longest streak on the squad.
AS A RS SOPHOMORE (2013):
• Right corner who ranked sixth on the team in tackles and led the team in PBUs
• Had a career high three pass breakups versus Central Michigan.
AS A RS FRESHMAN (2012):
• The team's nickel-back, he started five contests when the Pack opened in that formation and led the squad in pass breakups.
• Played the field corner spot behind All-American David Amerson.
• Started his first career game in the win over No. 3 Florida State, he intercepted his first career pass in the third quarter to set up the Pack's first touchdown of the night.
AS A FRESHMAN (2011):
• Redshirted the season, he was named the defensive scout team player of the week for the Central Michigan and Clemson games.
IN HIGH SCHOOL:
• Competed at the 2010 Shrine Bowl.
• Honors: NCPreps.com 4A all-state. All-conference performer as a senior.
• Senior Stats: Scored 11 touchdowns and had just under 1,000 receiving yards, 40 tackles and three INTs for coach Chris Martin.
• Junior Stats: 86 tackles and two interceptions, two KO returns for TDs.