As a Freshman (2014):
• Saw increased action in the last five games at corner, he was in for 89 of his 137 snaps in the last four games.
• Had a pair of big pass breakups in the bowl win over UCF.
In High School:
• Played defensive back and wide receiver for coach Chad Grier at Davidson Day
• Helped team to a 12-1 record as a senior and the school’s third straight N.C. Independent Schools Athletic Association Division II championship.
• Finished third in the 100-meter dash for the small independent schools’ state track meet as a junior.
• Career Stats: Recorded 15 career interceptions and had 2,698 all-purpose yards and 35 total touchdowns.
• Senior Stats: Posted 39 tackles and three interceptions. 66 receptions for 1,334 yards and 18 touchdowns.
• Junior Stats: Had 71 tackles and five interceptions.
• Honors: Named to the NCISAA all-state team on both defense and offense.
• Rankings: No. 167 athlete nationally by ESPN.com.