As a Sophomore (2014):
• Slowed by injury the entire season, he missed seven games.
• Started the first five contests.
As a Freshman (2013):
• Second-team Freshman All-American according to Athlon.
• Only true freshman to play on the defensive front, he started five games.
• Ranked fourth on the team in tackles for loss with 8.5.
In High School:
• Three-year starter for coach Steve Davis,
• Team posted an 8-3 record and earned a berth in the Florida 7A regional semifinals.
• Also qualified for the wrestling state championships.
• Senior Stats: 11.5 sacks
• Rankings: No. 43 defensive tackle nationally by rivals.com.