AS A SENIOR (2013):
- Starting left tackle in the first two games of the season before being sidelined by a concussion. Was granted another year by the NCAA.
- Elected to serve on the team's Leadership Council prior to the season.
AS A JUNIOR (2012):
- Injured his lower back in the season opener versus Tennessee and missed the next five contests.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2011):
- Did not allow a sack in 413 snaps.
- Saw action in every game of the 2011 season at right tackle, starting the Boston College and Louisville contests.
- In for a season-high 66 snaps in the win over North Carolina.
AS A FRESHMAN (2010):
- Started the season opener at left tackle and was in for a season-high 62 snaps in that contest.
- Played mainly special teams during the second half of the season, but was in for 122 snaps for the year, giving up just one sack.
IN HIGH SCHOOL:
- Rankings: No. 2 offensive tackle in the nation, No. 13 overall by Rivals.com and the 13th best player overall. Five-star recruit by Scout.com. No. 5 offensive tackle by ESPN.com.
- Honors: 2010 Parade All-American. 2009 EA SPORTS All-American. SuperPrep All-American. Selected to the Army All-American team. Started at right tackle for the East team at the 2010 U.S. Army All-American Bowl. 2009 NCPreps.com 4A all-state football team. PrepStar's Top 150 Dream Team. Selected to the North Carolina AP all-state team
- Senior Stats: Recorded 75 pancake blocks