Pack senior one of 30 on preseason list for nation's top placekicker
Pack's placekicker ranks second nationally with 17 field goals made
Norman named co-defensive lineman of the week, Sade name specialist of the week
Pack fans donate more than $20,000 for cancer research
Team elects group of peers to `position of respect'
Photos from the first day of spring practice
Mike Glennon threw for 307 yards and tossed two touchdowns.
- Holds the NC State record with 121 career PATs.
- His .975 success rate on extra points ranks fourth.
- Ranks fourth in school history with 43 field goals made.
- Has started all 38 games of his career.
As a Junior (2013):
- Earned the team's Governor's Award - given to the MVP.
- A semifinalist for the Lou Groza Award.
- Posted the second-highest single-season field goal total in school history (19).
- Tied for 11th in the FBS rankings in field goals per game (1.9).
- Finished the season ranked seventh in the ACC in scoring.
- Named the ACC Specialist of the Week for the Richmond game after kicking the game winning field goal (48 yards).
- Improved his field goal percentage from a .565 (13-23) in 2012 to .826 (19-23) in 2013.
- Kicked a career-best four FGs in the win over La Tech - he outscored the entire Bulldog squad, 16-14. Also had four vs. UNC.
- Named a Lou Groza `Star of the Week' for his performance in the opener.
- Elected to serve on the team's Leadership Council for 2013.
As a Sophomore (2012):
- Ranked eighth in the ACC in kick scoring with 6.4 points per game.
- Hit the game-winning field goal, a 43-yarder, in the victory at Maryland - Named the ACC Specialist of the Week for that performance.
- Nailed a 50-yard field goal in the loss to Miami - a career long.
- Had hit 60 consecutive PATs before missing one at Miami, the third-longest streak in school history.
As a Freshman (2011):
- One of just six true freshmen to start at placekicker nationally.
- Scored 13 points in the win over No. 7 Clemson, hitting all four of his PAT attempts and all three of his field goal tries.
- Was 8-for-8 on point-after kicks in the win over Maryland, that mark for PATs tied as the single-game school record.
- Kicked 46 extra points for the year, that tied as the second-best mark in school history, while his .979 percentage ranked 13th on the single-season list.
- Finished the season ranked seventh in the ACC in kick scoring.
In High School:
- Competed at the 2011 U.S. Army All-American Bowl.
- An all-conference performer as a junior.
- Three-year starter on the varsity squad for coach Jason Dinwiddie.
- Trained under two-time Lou Groza candidate Dan Orner.
- Honors: Named Cap 8 Conference Special Teams Player of the Year as a senior.
- Career Stats: 83-85 on extra point, 13-17 on field goals.
- Rankings: No. 3 kicker nationally by Scout.com.