AS A FRESHMAN (2014):
• Reserve wide receiver who earned a starting nod in two games: Louisville and Georgia Tech.
• Pulled down seven catches on the year, including a touchdown grab vs. Old Dominion.
• Enrolled at NC State for the 2014 spring semester and participated in spring drills.
IN HIGH SCHOOL:
• Played wide receiver and running back for coach Willie Snead.
• Senior Stats: 1,013 rushing yards and 15 touchdowns. In his final high school game, rushed for 244 yards and four scores.
• Rankings: No. 100 player in Florida by Rivals.com. No. 104 athlete nationally by ESPN.com.