Core group will represent each position on field
Pack fans donate more than $20,000 for cancer research
Team elects group of peers to `position of respect'
Mike Glennon threw for 383 yards and one touchdown
Pack Travels to Clemson for 3:30 contest on ABC/ESPN2
In today's final installment, Tony and the rest of the Wolfpack went through the first practice of the 2012 season.
Tony gives us an inside look at his life outside of football.
NC State vs. Maryland football game on November 30, 2013
Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl - December 31, 2012 (Photos by Jack Tarr)
NC State at North Carolina
NC State vs. North Carolina - AP Gallery
NC State vs. Florida State
As a RS - Junior (2013):
- Earned the team's Bo Rein Award (vital contribution in an unsung role).
- Team captain against Clemson, Duke, UNC and ECU.
- Started the first three games of the season.
- Elected to serve on the team's Leadership Council for 2013.
As a RS - Sophomore (2012):
- Starting tailback in eight of the 11 games in which he played, he was hampered by a foot injury late in the season.
- Team's second-leading rusher and fifth-leading receiver.
- Posted the first 100+ yard rushing outing of his career at Miami with 120 yards on 19 carries.
As a RS - Freshman (2011):
- Backup tailback for most of the season.
- In the comeback win over Maryland, rushed 14-49 and had eight catches for 52 yards and two touchdowns to tie for the team lead.
- Rushed for a season-high 65 yards and a score in the win over No. 7 Clemson.
As a Freshman (2010):
- Redshirted the season, he was named the offensive scout team player of the week for the North Carolina game.
In High School:
- Played for coach Adrian Jones.
- Honors: SuperPrep All-American. Named all-conference and All-Herald Sun as a junior and to PrepStar's Top 150 Dream Team.
- Senior Stats: 47 receptions for 777 yards and eight touchdowns; 206 yards rushing.
- Junior Stats: 48 receptions for 863 yards and five touchdowns; 22 rushes for 200 yards and three scores.
- Rankings: No. 9 in North Carolina by SuperPrep.