- Tied for 10th in school history with 13 career touchdown receptions.
As a RS - Junior (2013):
- Broke his collarbone at Florida State and missed the last five games of the season.
- Tied for 10th in school history in touchdown receptions with 13.
- Tallied 190 all-purpose yards vs. Central Michigan.
- Pulled down a career-high 11 catches against Wake Forest.
- The team's leading rusher against No. 3 Clemson, he gained 54 yards on two end-around runs.
As a RS - Sophomore (2012):
- Pulled down a touchdown reception in each the first eight games, that was the longest streak in NC State history and one shy of the ACC record held by Herman Moore of Virginia.
- Ranked eighth in the ACC in touchdown scoring with 10 - that mark tied for fifth in school history.
- Named the ACC Offensive Back of the Week vs. Maryland.
- Hauled in the game-winner against third-ranked Florida State with 16 seconds left, holding on to the ball even after he got nailed after the catch - Scored the Pack's only TD at UConn, a 46-yard strike.
- Third-leading receiver with 44 catches.
- Underwent knee surgery just three weeks before the season opener.
As a RS - Freshman (2011):
- Pulled in the longest reception ever by a State freshman - a 79-yarder for a touchdown at Virginia. Also scored on a 33-yard grab in that contest while playing a season-high 47 snaps.
As a Freshman (2010):
- Red-shirted the season at wide receiver.
In High School:
- Coached by Jeff Rotsky, he originally signed with the Wolfpack in 2009.
- Won the state championship with Cleveland Heights' track team ... A sport management major.
- Honors: Named to the All-Sun Northeast regional team and to Prep Star's All-Midwest region class as a senior.
- Senior Stats: 16 catches for 156 yards and four touchdowns.
- Junior Stats: 40 passes for 573 yards and seven touchdowns and averaged 21 yards per kickoff return, returning one for a touchdown.