Feature story on Pack's punter
Pack senior one of 25 on preseason list for nation's top punter
Pack fans donate more than $20,000 for cancer research
Pack hosts South Alabama Saturday at 6 p.m.
Pack and Volunteers meet Friday at 7:30 p.m. on ESPNU
Photos from the first day of spring practice
- Ranks third in school history in career punts (206) and career punting yardage (8,144).
- Has started 37 games in his career.
As a Junior (2013):
- Ranked seventh in the ACC in punting average (42.2).
- Holder for placekicks.
- Posted a career best 49.6 average against Boston College on eight punts.
As a Sophomore (2012):
- Ranked 10th in the ACC in punting average.
- 74 punts ranked as the third-highest in school history.
- Tied a career high with nine punts in the win at UConn - despite crazy winds and rain, he placed three inside the 20.
As a Freshman (2011):
- One of only six true freshmen in the FBS ranks who started at punter.
- Ranked third in the ACC in punts placed inside the 20 yard line with 21.
- Placed five punts inside the 10 in the shutout victory over North Carolina and named the ACC Specialist of the Week .
- Missed the Georgia Tech game after straining a groin muscle in pregame warmups.
In High School:
- Junior Stats: Averaged 44.8 yards per punt for coach Scott Braswell
- Honors: Named to the AP all-state team in 2009.
- Rankings; No. 3 in the country by Scout.com.