Jan. 22, 2014
Complete Ticket Information | Renew Season Tickets | Printable Schedule (PDF) | Complete ACC Helmets Schedule (PDF)
RALEIGH, N.C. - NC State will play five of its first seven games at Carter-Finley Stadium in 2014, according to the schedule released today by the Atlantic Coast Conference office. In total, the Wolfpack will face seven bowl teams and three teams that finished the 2013 campaign ranked in the top 15, as Dave Doeren’s squad will host defending National Champion Florida State and travel to Clemson and Louisville.
The Pack will open the season at home on Aug. 30 versus Georgia Southern and will close the 2014 regular season with a Thanksgiving weekend trip to Chapel Hill to take on UNC. On Sept. 27, State will welcome 2013 National Champion FSU to Carter-Finley, while cross-divisional rival Georgia Tech will visit Raleigh for the first time since 2011 on Nov. 8.
Fans can continue to renew their season tickets by logging on to www.gopack.com/renewtix. There is a four-installment payment plan available that will spread out the payments over the next several months. For more information on this convenient option, go to: www.gopack.com/paymentplan.
A Date for Military Appreciation Day will be released at a later time, as will other promotions and incentives. All incentives will be retroactive to the date of purchase.
Notes on the #Pack14 Schedule:
• The Wolfpack will face seven teams that appeared in bowl games last season, including two that won BCS bowls (Florida State and Clemson).
• State will be on the road at new conference member Louisville on Oct. 18 and has an open date during the State Fair, which will run Oct. 16-26.
• NC State will open the season with Georgia Southern. In the Eagles’ last game of 2013, they defeated the University of Florida, 26-20.
• The Wolfpack will have open dates before two key ACC road games: versus Syracuse and North Carolina.
• Homecoming will be the Georgia Tech game on Nov. 8.
||Georgia Southern (Wolfpack Club Day)
||Old Dominion (Ag Day/CALS Tailgate)
||@ South Florida
||Presbyterian (Parents & Families Day)
||Boston College (Hall of Fame Day/All Sport Reunion)
||Georgia Tech (Homecoming)
||@ North Carolina