Sept. 3, 2014
For a complete Carter-Finley Stadium map with heat precautions, click here
RALEIGH, N.C. – The NC State athletics department has announced a heat management plan that will be in place for Saturday's 6 p.m. contest against Old Dominion at Carter-Finley Stadium.
• Two (2) hydration stations will be provided in the Carter-Finley Stadium Parking Lots.
• One (1) hydration station will be located inside Carter-Finley Stadium on the Southeast Concourse (by Gate 6).
• There will be eight (8) ice stations around the concourse providing free ice.
• Four (4) misting tents will be setup inside Carter-Finley Stadium, including two (2) on the north end under the scoreboard and two (2) on the south end in front of the Murphy Center.
• Fans may stop by Wolf Assist tents for water.
• Rex Healthcare will provide medical care, located by Gates 4 & 8 in addition to being located in the North End.
• There will be roaming teams of first responders and emergency medical services to provides care when needed .
• Rally towels that can double as cooling clothes will be distributed to the first 20,000 fans through the games compliments of the Wolfpack Club.
• We advise those attending the game to drink plenty of water in preparation, beginning Friday evening and throughout their stay at Carter-Finley Stadium.
• We advise those attending the game to dress appropriately and use sun screen if needed.
**Reminder! Fans may not bring opened/unsealed bottles into Carter-Finley Stadium**