|20 Caitlin Dent
As a Junior (2012)
- Started 51 games in the outfield, in her second year as a starter.
- Batted .213 in 136 at-bats.
- Had a career-high four home runs.
- Drove in 16 runs.
- Led the team with 34 walks, improving her on-base percentage to .376.
As a Sophomore (2011)
- In her first year as a full-time starter, made 42 starts in 45 appearances in the outfield for the Wolfpack.
Put together a .230 batting average, hitting mostly in the sixth position in the lineup.
- Notched six doubles and three home runs on the campaign.
- Drove in 22 runs.
- Compiled seven multi-hit and multi-RBI games throughout the season.
- Put together a five-game hitting streak.
- Contributed two outfield assists on defense, mostly from right field.
- Was a part of one double play from the outfield.
As a Freshman (2010):
- Appeared in 17 games, making three starts.
- Notched three hits, two of which were doubles, in 21 at-bats.
- Scored one run.
- Drove in three RBIs.
- Drew three walks and was hit by a pitch twice.
- Did not commit an error on defense.
- A four-year letterwinner under head coach Pam Romero at Park Vista High School.
- Helped lead her team to four district championships.
- A four-time first team all-conference and first team all-county player.
- Hit .373 for her career.
- Struck out just 14 times during her first 260 plate appearances.
- Played club ball with the Miami Stingrays under head coach Chuck Layman.
- Was a heavily lauded setter for her high school volleyball team, lettering for four years.
- Father, Bucky, was a member of two World Series championship teams with the New York Yankees and was named the 1978 World Series MVP.
- Her twin brother Cody plays baseball at Florida.
- Majoring in sport management.