|33 Emily Weiman
As a Freshman (2012)
- Led the Wolfpack in appearances, wins, innings pitched, earned run average and strikeouts during inaugural collegiate campaign.
- Posted a 14-18 record and a 2.65 ERA in 38 appearances.
- Had a team-high 210 strikeouts in 208 1/3 innings, both of which rank in the top-five in Wolfpack single-season totals.
- Pitched a five-inning shutout against Kent State (8-0) and a seven-inning shutout (3-0) over Campbell.
- Did not have an at-bat during the season.
- Was one of three Wolfpack players named to the All-ACC Academic softball squad, recognizing a 3.0 grade point average or higher last semester and her overall 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Put together an outstanding career at Archbishop Spalding.
- Garnered numerous honors, including Baltimore Sun All-Metro Player of the Year, Washington Post All-Metro first team and ESPN RISE/Gatorade Maryland Player of the Year Finalist.
- Compiled a 17-3 record with a 0.15 ERA in 2010.
- Surrendered only three earned runs in 136.1 innings pitched as a junior.
- Struck out 305 opponents in 2010.
- Helped lead Archbishop Spalding to a 2010 IAAM conference title.
- Threw six no-hitters and two perfect games throughout her high school career.
- Played on the travel ball circuit for the Riviera Beach Spirit Gold.
- Was active in the National Honor Society and various community service organizations.