|22 Bethaney Wells
As a RS-Junior (2012)
- Offensive leader who started 53 of the Wolfpack's 54 contests in the outfield.
- Clubbed a team-high 11 home runs and had team-best 39 RBIs.
- Her 11 homers matched her total in her first two seasons of play for the Wolfpack.
- Was fourth in the ACC with a .567 slugging percentage, fifth in RBIs, eighth with 10 hit by pitches and 10th with 85 total bases.
- Also clubbed eight doubles, tied with freshman Renada Davis for the second most on the team.
- Second on the team with a .401 on-base percentage.
- A perfect 2-for-2 on stolen base attempts.
- Committed just three errors for a .950 fielding percentage.
- Twice drove in four runs, against Georgetown and against Boston College.
- Had the first multiple-homer game of her career when she went 2-for-4 with 4 RBIs against Boston College.
- Drove in eight runs, with three homers and a double in series against ACC-foe Boston College.
- Posted a team-high 10 multiple-RBI games.
- Had a seven-game hitting streak, which tied freshman Renada Davis for the Wolfpack's longest of the season.
As a RS-Sophomore (2011)
- Appeared in 47 games for the Pack, recording starts in 41 contests.
- Split time between left field and DP.
- Earned a .308 batting average hitting mostly in the fifth spot in the lineup.
- Led the Pack in home runs (9), RBI (30), total bases (70) and slugging percentage (.538).
- Posted 10 mutli-RBI games, including three 3-RBI games in 2011, the highest total for the Pack.
- Her eight-game hitting streak tied for best on the squad.
- Did not commit an error on defense in 13 chances.
As a Sophomore (2010)
As a Freshman (2009)
- Played in 25 games, starting 15 times in left field.
- Hit two home runs.
- Recorded five RBIs.
- Racked up 13 total bases.
- Had seven hits in 50 at-bats.
- Scored six runs.
- Drew six walks.
- Patrolled the outfield for four seasons at Central Cabarrus High School under coaches Kristi Killough and Monte Sherrill.
- Served as a team captain for three years.
- Helped her squad win a 4-A state title in 2005.
- Picked up multiple all-state, all-conference, all-district and all-region accolades.
- Competed alongside current Wolfpack teammate Morgan Peeler at Central Cabarrus.
- Played club ball with both the Carolina Cobras and the Carolina Lady Bludes Gold.
- Won an ASA state title in 2008 with the Carolina Cobras.
- An All-America scholar-athlete.
- Served as a math tutor.
- Father played football at Western Carolina.
- Majoring in computer engineering.