Lifetime Rights Questions and Answers
What are Lifetime Right Seats?Through Building Futures, the Wolfpack Club is selling Lifetime Rights Seating (commonly termed "LTR's"), which enables a member to reserve selected seats for an entire lifetime. As long as the member purchases season tickets and maintain the required Wolfpack Club annual giving level, the member will keep selected seats for a lifetime! A lifetime rights commitment also allows a member to purchase a parking pass(es), which will be assigned based upon Wolfpack Club priority rank.
What is "Building Futures"?
Building Futures is the combination of the Batter Up, Pride, and Goal line Drive campaigns. lifetime Right Seating will be available for purchase through Building Futures in Carter-Finley Stadium, Doak Field at Dail Park and the RBC Center.
Will the purchase of Building Futures lifetime rights affect my Wolfpack Club priority and rank?
Yes. All monies contributed will be factored into a member's cumulative giving points.
- Is the purchase of Building Futures lifetime rights tax deductible?
Yes. Any donation given to the Wolfpack Club through Building Futures is 80% tax deductible. The Wolfpack Club encourages its members to consult a tax professional.
- If I purchase Building Futures lifetime rights, can I ever change where my seats are located?
Yes. A member may exchange current seat locations for any available seats within the current giving level at no charge. Seats may also be upgraded by choosing to increase the giving level. The amount of the existing campaign balance is simply deducted from the new pledge balance.
For example, if a member purchased lifetime rights seats at the Spirit Level and would like to move lifetime rights seats to the Confidence Level, the member will increase the giving level to correspond with that of the Confidence Level (Coaches' Circle). Additionally, the member will be required to pay the difference between the Spirit Level seat price and the Confidence Level seat price.
- Will I be able to purchase additional lifetime rights through the Building Futures campaign?
Yes. If a member purchased lifetime rights through the Pride or Goal line Drive campaigns, there is the option of being able to purchase more lifetime rights through Building Futures. A member may purchase up to a total of eight (8) seats per Wolfpack Club membership. For example, if a member originally purchased three (3) lifetime rights seats, the member may purchase five (5) more lifetime rights through Building Futures.
As a Pride or Goal line Drive donor, a member is locked into that campaign's pricing. For example, if a member purchased three (3) lifetime rights seats through Goal line Drive at the Victory Level and wants to acquire additional seats at that level, then the initial Victory Level seat price will apply for the additional lifetime rights seats.
- If I want to keep the lifetime rights I purchased through a previous campaign, but I want to add additional lifetime rights in the Red Zone, what will I do?A member may purchase additional lifetime rights in The Red Zone and keep any previously purchased lifetime rights, up to a total of eight (8) seats per Wolfpack Club membership. The member will keep the balance of the original lifetime rights and will then purchase the additional lifetime rights in the Red Zone at the Red Zone seating price of $2,500 per seat.
- If I purchase both basketball and football lifetime rights through Building Futures, do I have to purchase each sport at the same level?
No. Any member may purchase basketball and football lifetime rights at separate levels. However, the member must meet the annual giving requirements for the highest requested level.
For example, if a member purchases football lifetime rights at the Courage Level and purchases basketball lifetime rights at the Strength Level, the required annual giving level is the Red & White Circle (currently $3,000).