Upon completion of the most recent stadium expansion at Carter-Finley Stadium, the north end zone area became known as The Red Zone. This seating section features individual chairback seating available as lifetime seating rights, as well as bleacher seating for students.
Red Zone Lifetime Rights:
- To secure Red Zone lifetime rights, one must be a current Wolfpack Club member or become a member of the Wolfpack Club. The minimum required annual giving level is the State Club (currently $360).
- The annual giving level must stay at the State Club level, as set forth by the Wolfpack Club, throughout the duration of your lifetime rights seating contract.
- The cost of each seat is $2,500, which is payable over a ten-year period.
- There will be an option to receive a quarterly, semi-annual or annual bill. The member will also have the option to set up a monthly bank draft through the Wolfpack Club.
- Each year the member will be required to purchase the season tickets to the Red Zone Lifetime Right Seats at the price set forth by the NC State Athletics Ticket Office. Tickets must be ordered each year by May 15th through the NC State Athletics Ticket Office.
- The donor may purchase a maximum of eight (8) seats per Wolfpack Club membership.
- The donor may purchase one reserved parking pass for every 1-4 seats. Parking passes will be assigned based upon Wolfpack Club priority rank as of March 1st each year.
A. E. Finley Fieldhouse:
As was the case prior to the construction of The Red Zone, the north end zone of Carter-Finley Stadium continues to be home to the A.E. Finley Fieldhouse. This legendary structure has been improved as part of the Red Zone construction and includes the following features:
- State-of-the art locker rooms for NC State football team; visiting football team; cheerleaders and dance team; sports medicine; and game officials.
- Football team locker rooms will have the capacity to be divided into four smaller locker rooms for use in high school championship games.