Priority Point Calculation - Revamp for 2012
- Starting in 2012, bonus points (0.012) will be awarded for additional dollars to the annual fund above the previous year's annual gift.
- Example: Donor paid $300 in 2011 and pays $360 in 2012. They will receive bonus points (0.012) for the additional $60 donation that was made.
- Donors will be able to receive points for consecutive years in the following manner:
|Years 81 and above
- Example: Donor with 20 consecutive years would receive 22 points and in the new system (beginning in 2012) would receive 45 points.
- Donors may "buy back" years where they missed giving an annual donation with the following stipulations:
- Donors are allowed to "buy back" a maximum of 3 years. (one time opportunity)
- They must contribute the annual amount at which they last donated prior to the year they missed.
- An additional payment of $100 must be contributed to the general endowment.
Key Points to Remember
- Donors will receive a much larger benefit for long-term membership.
- Donors will receive bonus points for year to year increases in donations.