Priority Points Calculation
Wolfpack Club priority points are calculated after each pledge or outright gift is made to the Wolfpack Club. Three major factors determine total points earned. Those factors are:
- Annual Pledge
- Lifetime Giving (cumulative donations)
- Years of Consecutive Membership
How does the calculation work? A formula that takes the three major factors into account is used to determine the number of priority points a donor has. The number of priority points that an individual has determines their Priority (Rank) as compared to other Wolfpack Club donors. The Wolfpack Club member with the most points will have a rank of #1.
The Basic Calculation:
Annual Pledge x 0.012 (not cumulative)
Lifetime Giving x 0.008
Years of Consecutive Membership x 1*
*Points for Consecutive Years and Bonus Points
Starting in 2012, bonus points are now awarded for increasing your annual pledge. Additional donation amount above the previous year will be awarded .012 points.
|Years 81 and above
- Example: Donor paid $300 in 2012 and pays $360 in 2013. They will receive bonus points (.012) for the additional $60 donation that was made.
|Current Annual Pledge
||x .012 =
||x .008 =
|Consecutive Years of Membership
||x 1.000 =
|Consecutive Years of Purchasing Season Football Tickets
||x 1.000 =
Buy Back Years
Donors may "buy back" years where they missed giving an annual donation with the following stipulations:
- Donors are allowed to "buy back" a maximum of 3 years. (one time opportunity)
- They must contribute the annual amount at which they last donated prior to the year they missed.
- An additional payment of $100 must be contributed to the general endowment.
Key Points to Remember
- Donors will receive a much larger benefit for long-term membership.
- Donors will receive bonus points for year to year increases in donations.