Women's Basketball – Frequently Asked Questions
What are ticket prices for Women's Basketball?
- Women's basketball season ticket prices are as follows: $75 Season Reserved Ticket or General Admission Ticket; $60 Season Reserved Faculty Staff; $60 Reserved Senior Citizen.
- Day of game reserved tickets (upstairs) are $7 Adult / $5 Senior/Youth, and day of game general admission (downstairs) $7 Adult / $5 Senior. Faculty Staff are admitted free with valid ID and youth 17 and under are admitted free. NC State Students are also admitted free of charge with valid ID.
Where can I park for a game?
- Reserved parking is available only by purchasing a season permit. The cost of the permit is $75. Reserved parking areas are the bays adjacent to the coliseum and additional spaces required from the parking deck.
- Handicap parking is available for those with vehicles displaying a handicapped-parking permit. Parking is located in the spaces adjacent to the coliseum.
- General public parking is available in the parking deck located on the east side of Reynolds Coliseum. General admission parking is free of charge.
When do gates / will call open for games?
- Media Entrance/Will Call opens up 60 minutes (non-conference games) / 90 minutes (conference games) prior to tip-off and is located on the East Side of Reynolds Coliseum.
- Player Guest Will Call for home and visiting team player guests opens up 60 minutes (non-conference games) / 90 minutes (conference games) prior to tip-off and is located on the East Side of Reynolds Coliseum.
- General Public Will Call and ticket sales is located in the North entrance and opens up 60 minutes (non-conference games) / 90 minutes (conference games) prior to tip-off.
What types of payment do we accept for Women's Basketball?
- Tickets purchased online may be paid for using any type of major credit or check card.
- Tickets purchased through our office may be paid for using credit/check card, check, or cash.
- Tickets purchased at the door may be paid for using only cash or check.