As a RS - Junior (2013):
- Earned the team's Bo Rein Award (vital contribution in an unsung role).
- Team captain against Clemson, Duke, UNC and ECU.
- Started the first three games of the season.
- Elected to serve on the team's Leadership Council for 2013.
As a RS - Sophomore (2012):
- Starting tailback in eight of the 11 games in which he played, he was hampered by a foot injury late in the season.
- Team's second-leading rusher and fifth-leading receiver.
- Posted the first 100+ yard rushing outing of his career at Miami with 120 yards on 19 carries.
As a RS - Freshman (2011):
- Backup tailback for most of the season.
- In the comeback win over Maryland, rushed 14-49 and had eight catches for 52 yards and two touchdowns to tie for the team lead.
- Rushed for a season-high 65 yards and a score in the win over No. 7 Clemson.
As a Freshman (2010):
- Redshirted the season, he was named the offensive scout team player of the week for the North Carolina game.
In High School:
- Played for coach Adrian Jones.
- Honors: SuperPrep All-American. Named all-conference and All-Herald Sun as a junior and to PrepStar's Top 150 Dream Team.
- Senior Stats: 47 receptions for 777 yards and eight touchdowns; 206 yards rushing.
- Junior Stats: 48 receptions for 863 yards and five touchdowns; 22 rushes for 200 yards and three scores.
- Rankings: No. 9 in North Carolina by SuperPrep.