Pack's safety missed final seven games in 2013
Senior leader suffers third torn ACL of his career
Core group will represent each position on field
GoPack.com takes a look at the Pack's defensive backs during fall camp
Team elects group of peers to `position of respect'
In 2013: Moved from corner to free safety during the spring, he is listed as the starter at that position entering fall camp.
In 2012: Saw action in the first four games of the season before suffering a thigh injury prior to the Virginia contest.
As a RS - Senior (2013):
- Started at free safety in the first five games of the season before suffering a third torn ACL against Wake Forest.
- Moved from corner to safety in the spring of 2013.
- Elected to serve on the team's Leadership Council for 2013.
As a RS - Junior (2012):
- Saw action in the first four games of the season before suffering a thigh injury prior to the Virginia contest.
As a RS - Sophomore (2011):
-Suffered a second torn ACL in summer workouts and missed the entire season.
As a Sophomore (2010):
- Red-shirted the season as he rehabbed from a torn ACL.
As a Freshman (2009):
- Went from one of the Wolfpack's top scout teams players in September to earning a starting job at boundary corner in November.
- Started the Clemson, Virginia Tech and North Carolina games.
- Suffered a torn ACL versus the Tar Heels.
- Was slated to redshirt, but after injuries depleted the secondary, he stepped in versus Florida State - the eighth game of the season.
In High School:
- Played varsity all four years for coach Blaze Thompson.
- Helped lead his team to the Class 2B state championship game.
- Played on the American team in the 2008 Treasure Coast All-Star game.
- Honors: Prep Star All-American as a senior. Class 2B all-state first team and small-school all-area first team defense.
- Senior Stats: 60 tackles, three sacks, one interception, 15 pass breakups, four forced fumbles and two recovered fumbles. Also blocked three punts and two field goals.