AS A RS FRESHMAN (2014):
· A first-team freshman All-American according to Phil Steele, a second-team choice by Athlon and earned honorable mention notice on CFN's Freshman All-America team.
· Led the team in tackles throughout the entire regular season, he ened up ranking second on the squad with 78 stops.
· Team's leading tackler with 76 stops for the season - that mark ranked 20th in the ACC.
· Named the ACC Linebacker of the Week for his performance against top-ranked Florida State - he picked off two passes in that game.
· Started at middle linebacker in 10 of the 12 games in which he saw action.
AS A FRESHMAN (2013):
· Redshirted the season.
· Co-recipient of the Wolfpack's Defensive Scout Team Player of the Year.
IN HIGH SCHOOL:
· Played middle linebacker for coach Scott Perry.
· Honors: Defensive Player of the Year by the Orlando Football Club.
· Junior Stats: 79 tackles.
· Rankings: No. 27 in the Orlando Sentinel's 2013 Super 60.