As a Sophomore (2014):
• Reserve wideout who played in 10 games.
As a Freshman (2013):
• Co-recipient of the team’s Philip Rivers Award - given to the Most Valuable Freshman.
• Caught 11 of his 24 passes for three TDs in the last three games of the season three were for touchdowns.
• Nine of his 24 receptions were to convert on third or fourth down. He failed to convert a third or fourth down attempt just once.
• Earned his first career start at Duke, he also started the BC game.
• Averaged 14.7 yards per catch - second-highest mark on the team for players with more than 10 receptions.
In High School:
• Under coach Al Hughes, helped lead his team to a 13-2 record and a berth in the Georgia 6A state championship game.
• Caught a 60-yard TD pass for his team’s first score in that contest.
• Also a standout basketball player.