Pack's placekicker ranks second nationally with 17 field goals made
Norman named co-defensive lineman of the week, Sade name specialist of the week
Pack fans donate more than $20,000 for cancer research
Team elects group of peers to `position of respect'
Pack plays at North Carolina Saturday at 12:30 p.m. on the ACC Network
Photos from the first day of spring practice
Mike Glennon threw for 307 yards and tossed two touchdowns.
- Ranks second in school history with 121 career PATs - four shy of tying Josh Czajkowski for the Wolfpack record.
- His .975 success rate on extra points ranks fourth.
- Ranks fourth in school history with 43 field goals made.
- Has started all 38 games of his career.
As a Junior (2013):
- Earned the team's Governor's Award - given to the MVP.
- A semifinalist for the Lou Groza Award.
- Posted the second-highest single-season field goal total in school history (19).
- Tied for 11th in the FBS rankings in field goals per game (1.9).
- Finished the season ranked seventh in the ACC in scoring.
- Named the ACC Specialist of the Week for the Richmond game after kicking the game winning field goal (48 yards).
- Improved his field goal percentage from a .565 (13-23) in 2012 to .826 (19-23) in 2013.
- Kicked a career-best four FGs in the win over La Tech - he outscored the entire Bulldog squad, 16-14. Also had four vs. UNC.
- Named a Lou Groza `Star of the Week' for his performance in the opener.
- Elected to serve on the team's Leadership Council for 2013.
As a Sophomore (2012):
- Ranked eighth in the ACC in kick scoring with 6.4 points per game.
- Hit the game-winning field goal, a 43-yarder, in the victory at Maryland - Named the ACC Specialist of the Week for that performance.
- Nailed a 50-yard field goal in the loss to Miami - a career long.
- Had hit 60 consecutive PATs before missing one at Miami, the third-longest streak in school history.
As a Freshman (2011):
- One of just six true freshmen to start at placekicker nationally.
- Scored 13 points in the win over No. 7 Clemson, hitting all four of his PAT attempts and all three of his field goal tries.
- Was 8-for-8 on point-after kicks in the win over Maryland, that mark for PATs tied as the single-game school record.
- Kicked 46 extra points for the year, that tied as the second-best mark in school history, while his .979 percentage ranked 13th on the single-season list.
- Finished the season ranked seventh in the ACC in kick scoring.
In High School:
- Competed at the 2011 U.S. Army All-American Bowl.
- An all-conference performer as a junior.
- Three-year starter on the varsity squad for coach Jason Dinwiddie.
- Trained under two-time Lou Groza candidate Dan Orner.
- Honors: Named Cap 8 Conference Special Teams Player of the Year as a senior.
- Career Stats: 83-85 on extra point, 13-17 on field goals.
- Rankings: No. 3 kicker nationally by Scout.com.
- Personal: A native of Dusseldorf, Germany, he grew up playing soccer in Munich and switched to football during middle school after moving to the Raleigh area ... Mother is German and father moved to Germany when he was an infant.