AS A JUNIOR (2014):
• Solid center who has played every offensive snap in 20 of his 25 career games with the Wolfpack.
• Had played more snaps than member of the Wolfpack squad before exiting the UNC game early with an ankle injury.
• Earned the team's Bo Rein Award, given to a member of team who provides a vital contribution in an unsung role
AS A SOPHOMORE (2013):
• Played every offensive snap of the season - 978 total - and started every game at center.
AT BUTLER CC:
• Saw limited action.
IN HIGH SCHOOL:
• Helped lead squad to an 8-4 record and the state quarterfinals under coach Don Simmons.
• Three-sport athlete.
• Honors: All-SEK League selection at offensive line and linebacker as a senior. First-team All Class 4A selection by The Topeka Capital Journal and the Wichita Eagle.