AS A RS - JUNIOR (2014):
• Entered the season listed as the starter at nickel, he missed the first two contests with mononucleosis.
• Tripled his playing time from his sophomore season - he was in for 323 snaps at nickel.
AS A RS - SOPHOMORE (2013):
• Earned his first career start vs. ECU when the Pack opened in its nickel package.
AS A RS - FRESHMAN (2012):
• Played in 11 games, including eight snaps from scrimmage in the win over Wake Forest.
• Transferred to State from Penn State in August of 2012.
AS A FRESHMAN AT PENN STATE (2011):
• Redshirted the 2011 campaign, he finished 2012 spring practice listed as the backup at free safety on the Nittany Lion depth chart.
IN HIGH SCHOOL:
• Played running back, linebacker and safety, his team posted an 11-3 record (senior) and a 12-2 mark (junior).
• Senior Stats: Rushed for just under 1,800 yards, scoring 36 touchdowns.
• Honors: The 3-A Conference Offensive Player of the Year in 2010.